UniVoIP Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner in 2018 American Business Awards®
UniVoIP’s Omni-Channel Contact Center Screen Recording reaches a tremendous milestone by winning the Gold Stevie® Award in the best new product category.
OMNI-CHANNEL SPECIAL REPORT AVAILABLE !
Unifying and Collaborating
At UniVoIP, we provide cloud-based collaborative solutions that drive performance, productivity and efficiency for organizations in a variety of industries including education, legal, finance, nonprofit, real estate and healthcare.
Through our easy-to-use OfficeConnect™ Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) solution, which includes our Cloud Contact Center, data services and advanced VoIP phones, you can provide your company with a seamless solution to VoIP and other communication challenges.
Productive Cloud-Based Collaborative Tools
Our cloud-based collaborative tools encompass four solutions:
- OfficeConnect™: Our OfficeConnect™ UCaaS solution is more than a VoIP phone system. It provides a rich environment for up to 65,000 employees for collaboration. Implement its cloud-based collaborative tools to empower mobility among your team while leveraging advanced call features to your benefit.
- Cloud Contact Center: Our cloud-based, multimedia Contact Center is a solution to improve the customer service experience. Featuring a resilient, enterprise-class structure, our Cloud Contact Center is 100% scalable to your needs. Use its in-depth management and monitoring tools as well as self-service solutions to improve productivity and deliver exceptional service.
- Data Services: Receive on-net connectivity across the continental U.S. with our data services. We provide multiple speeds tiers, from 1.5 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps, for reliable and robust performance at an affordable cost. Our MPLS Private Network is a cloud-based collaborative solution that relies on the fastest-growing WAN technology available for a secure, high-quality connection.
- Phones: Embrace our cloud-based collaborative tools with VoIP, MiVoice business phones. Choose from entry-level to mobile integrated Enterprise and polycom VVX phones to match your company’s needs. Conferencing units as well as softphones and our signature UniVoIP App and UniFAX, are also available.
Adopting the UniVoIP portfolio of cloud-based multimedia contact center tools not only benefits workplace productivity but can save your organization 62% on power consumption while reducing your carbon footprint.
Innovative Cloud-Based Collaborative UCaaS Solutions
Providing innovative, cloud-based collaborative solutions are one part of the advantages of selecting UniVoIP as your CaaS provider. Additional benefits of choosing our UCaaS solutions include:
- Return on Investment (ROI): Our VoIP phones, as well as cloud-based, multimedia Cloud Contact Center solutions, deliver ROI. In fact, our VoIP phones provide at least 38% in savings after three years. Our Cloud Contact Center promotes cost control and delivers improved customer experiences through effective management, processing and monitoring of calls.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): We provide a 99.99% SLA that guarantees your available service will be active for that percentage of time in each calendar month. This uptime guarantee ensures you have dependable service, even during outages.
- Survivability: Choosing a cloud-based solution allows your organization to remain active when without power. We support various UniVoIP failover options so customers can still connect with your team or access self-service menus.
- Mobile device integration: Use your mobile devices with select MiVoice models. Pair your smartphone through one-touch Bluetooth pairing and access your mobile phone’s contact list from your desk phone. You can also switch between your desk and cell phone or vice versa with ease — and without a loss of call quality.
- E-Rate program: Educational facilities such as schools and libraries can benefit from the E-rate program. This program awards funds for updating your legacy telephone systems.
- California Teleconnect Fund (CTF) discounts: Schools, hospitals, libraries, community-based organizations and nonprofits in California can benefit from the CTF program. This service provides a 25% discount on voice services and a 50% deduction on broadband for select organizations.
Use our unique advantages as a CaaS provider, as well as assistance programs, to your company’s benefit. With our cloud-based collaborative solutions, your organization can reduce costs, raise productivity, and deliver a UCaaS solution that provides a positive customer and user experience.
Partner With UniVoIP for Results
At UniVoIP, we develop and engineer UCaaS solutions that feature cloud-based collaborative tools that are innovative yet customizable to suit your organization’s individual needs and demands. The design of these solutions revolves around enhancing the experience of both your staff and customers, which has led to many success stories among different industries and can lead to yours, too.
Contact us today to learn more about our solutions or to try a personalized demo.