The Benefits of Geo Redundant Data Centers for Cloud Customers
Learn the benefits of leveraging a cloud-based phone service provider with geo redundant data centers.
Fault tolerant system that provides day-to-day continuity under normal conditions.
- Guarantees 99.99% up time
- Ensures data integrity
- Provides fail over insurance when primary server is down
- Mitigates maximum bearable downtime during disruption
- Improves recovery time after disruption to ensure business continuity
Disaster recovery steps in when High Availability fails and allows an organization to maintain or resume mission-critical functions.
- Allows business continuity in the wake of disruption such as an office power outage
- Provides efficient re-routing of service to a functional data center
- Initiates business continuity plans, strategies and protocols already in place
- Offers a structured approach to unplanned incidents that impact IT infrastructure
- Empowers security with risk assessments that identify potential threats
Data centers located near the end user reduces the delay before a transfer of data begins follow the instruction for its transfer.
- Improves data center response time for the end user
- Allows for more requests to happen concurrently
- Reduces the amount of round trips data traffic takes
- Decreases the distance between round trips from server to user
- Helps protect call quality