Small Businesses are Moving to VoIP for it’s Feature-Rich System That Propels Business Forward
1. Voice to email transcription. This feature allows voice-mail messages to be transferred to the user’s preferred email. Not only does the user avoid wasting valuable time listening to each individual message, but the voice to email transcription organizes the information for you – making it easier to stay on top of tasks.
2. Mobile twinning. This is one of VoIP’s most exciting features. Mobile twinning means that a user can customize settings on the phone so that when the user is away from their desk and their phone rings, their cell-phone rings simultaneously. Users can work remotely, at home, at another site or from anywhere in the world with wifi and not miss a call. This feature has redefined “work space” for business.
3. Call screening. Call screening is a great feature for prioritizing your calls. The feature allows the user to look at the number and the information of the caller and decide what to do with the call. An example would be: if the user is receiving unwanted calls, the user can disconnect them, or on the flip side, if the user’s husband or wife is calling, the call can be re-directed to the user’s cell phone.
4. Auto attendant. Many small businesses have yet to adopt what used to be an expensive and unattainable option for start-ups. Now with VoIP and for an affordable price, small businesses can appear as a large enterprise with an auto attendant to manage calls. This feature allows callers to interact with an auto attendant and a menu to help the caller be directed to the proper extension. Not only does this save man power, time and energy, but it also makes your small business look much larger!
5. Online portal. The goal for any small business is to grow rapidly. With an evolving and continuously growing business, SMBs need a flexible system to grow with the company (and not grow in expenses). Adding users to the system is as easy as assigning a pin to a new user and connecting via an online portal. No extra expenses, no time wasted and no additional installation.
Learn the myths behind unifying communications for small businesses and find out how to implement the most efficient telecommunications system available.