Our customers are our number one priority. Each day, The UniVoIP Success Team is dedicated to delivering the industry’s best customer experience and building long-term relationships with companies and nonprofit organizations across the nation. It is through our customer’s feedback that we can fine-tune our products and services so that we can ensure customer expectations are not only met but also exceeded.
With that said, we decided to celebrate our customers and show appreciation for their loyalty to our services this past holiday season with our 2019 Holiday Customer Contest.
About the Contest: Each of our customers were asked to answer just two short survey questions, and their submission automatically entered them for a chance to win the grand prize. Following the submission deadline, the winner was randomly selected using a random number generator.
The Grand Prize: UniVoIP to host a company breakfast for the winner, as well as showcase the winning company on the UniVoIP website.
THE WINNER SHOWCASE: CONGRATULATIONS SHARE!
SHARE! Culver City and SHARE! Downtown are friendly, accessible and supportive centers where a large community of self-help groups meet each week, addressing all kinds of issues such as anger management, health, depression, self-esteem, relationships, childhood abuse, substance abuse, reaching goals, and many more.
Since 1993, SHARE! the Self-Help And Recovery Exchange has served people through self-help support groups and communities that provide recovery and social support. As people develop skills to cope with substance use, trauma, mental health disorders, and dysfunctional relationships, people learn to better their own lives, get jobs, reconnect with family and friends and reintegrate into the community. SHARE!’s programs–SHARE! Collaborative Housing, SHARE! self-help centers in Culver City and Downtown, the SHARE! Recovery Retreat and SHARE! Volunteer-to-Job internships–are designed to support self-sufficiency through social support and community integration.
The mission of SHARE! is to help people in Los Angeles pursue personal growth and change. SHARE! empowers people to change their own lives and provides them a loving, safe, non-judgmental place where they can find community, information, and support.
- SHARE! has helped 539 disabled people move into permanent supportive housing in 125 homes throughout Los Angeles County
- 46,403 people attended self-help support group meetings at SHARE! Downtown and SHARE! Culver City
- SHARE! made 5,535 referrals to self-help support groups throughout Los Angeles
- 38 unemployed, disabled people got paying jobs after participating in the SHARE! Volunteer-to-Job Program
- SHARE! provided technical assistance to 134 self-help support groups
- SHARE! trained more than 416 people in the Tools of the Trade, SHARE!’s innovative techniques that greatly increase people’s willingness to give up self-defeating behaviors
- 172 people developed a foundation in recovery at the SHARE! Recovery Retreat
- SHARE! provided 3,388 meals to hungry people at SHARE! Downtown and SHARE! Culver City
- SHARE! reached 1,165 subscribers through SHARE!’s electronic newsletter
Interested in helping SHARE! Provide essential services to over 5,000 people each month? Visit their website to donate today.