You’re probably preparing to set next year’s goals for your business; channel partners everywhere are doing the same thing. The New Year is the time for new beginnings, so why not start it off by providing your clients with a direct routing solution that works for MS Teams calling?
If you’re ready to reach new customers and expand your channel business, UniVoIP can help you achieve those goals with Direct Route for MS Teams.
UniVoIP’s Direct Route for MS Teams Stands Out From the Crowd
Many companies are using Microsoft Teams, especially since communication and collaboration is critical to being competitive in today’s business environment. Those same companies are trying to find the best way to integrate calling into MS Teams to maximize their investment.
UniVoIP’s Direct Route for MS Teams solution stands out because:
- It is geographically redundant, resilient, and scalable.
- It offers unparalleled security – a critical capability that will help your customers manage cyber security threats that are increasing almost daily.
- Customers maximize their Microsoft investments by capitalizing on the built-in phone system within Office 365/Microsoft 365 – reducing costs and future-proofing their unified communications.
- The platform is a 100% virtualized, cloud-native calling platform that has been built especially for Teams. This eliminates the need for additional equipment and related costs. No third-party clients are needed, which eliminates added points of failure.
- To increase the usefulness of our Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution, we overlay features Microsoft doesn’t offer such as faxing, analog, paging, and hybrid UCaaS and contact center. As a result, your customers can use Teams as an enterprise-grade PBX phone system.
- UniVoIP is a Tier1 carrier and CLEC, offering free number porting, white-glove project management, 24/7/365 U.S.-based support, guaranteed outcomes, and SLA to the desktop.
- We offer a self-serve portal that includes all the tools you need to sell Direct Route.
Technically, UniVoIP’s Direct Route for MS Teams is a step above the rest. But, when you choose a partner, you need to be careful. The wrong partner won’t satisfy you or your customers.
UniVoIP’s Channel Partner Programs Stand Out From the Crowd, Too
UniVoIP is a global leading provider of UCaaS solutions, and we’re one of only a few companies that offer a purpose-built MS Teams calling platform. But what makes us truly unique is the other benefits you receive working with UniVoIP.
- Our attention to customer delight is known throughout the industry as the gold standard, and our record-breaking customer churn rate of 0.25% is the reason why.
- UniVoIP has one of the lowest pricing structures in the industry and we provide full partner support from pre-sales to post implementation.
- You can work with one provider for all your customers’ communications needs.
- We offer channel partners four programs known in the industry for delivering high commissions.
Businesses everywhere are moving to MS Teams in record numbers. You can offer the best calling solution for Teams to bring a new technology to your existing customers and reach out to new customers who are still looking for the right answer.
For more information, download our Direct Route for Microsoft Teams ebook.