Partners, if you’re looking for something that will make your job easier, improve your service, delight your customers, and give you a competitive edge, UniVoIP’s Service Control is your answer. Service Control is a single pane of glass management portal for the entire customer and partner experience. It’s a cloud-native application that simplifies the communications service management process with real-time control and visibility.
What Makes Service Control So Effective?
As a partner, you can use Service Control to manage your interactions with prospects and customers. You can also give your customers access to the portal to streamline their management tasks. Here’s what makes it effective:
- You have an identity on the portal because it is branded for your company, and your customers will think of you every time they log in.
- You can drive revenue using a true quote-to-cash feature that will help you throughout the sales cycle.
- You and your customers can make payments, open tickets, and configure voice services and user profiles.
- You can more easily manage customer relationships because all your customers are in one place, and you have visibility into their accounts.
- You can set up your customers with Cloud Voice for Microsoft Teams – or other UniVoIP solutions – yourself if you choose to do so.
- Your customers can set up and manage UniVoIP solutions, including Cloud Voice, themselves.
What Is the Future of Service Control?
UniVoIP is committed to making sure everything we develop is focused on ease of use, which makes us very easy to do business with. That’s the idea behind Service Control. And, we’ve added a new automated onboarding workflow and lifecycle management capability to our Service Control portal. It’s something that will be incorporated into all our products to create an easy-to-use product suite.
For example, Cloud Voice for Microsoft Teams has been added to Service Control. Setting up cloud voice for Teams can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. But Service Control makes it quick and easy. Using the responsive and modern interface in Service Control, you and your customers can:
- Set up Teams cloud voice paths
- Identify and activate new telephone numbers to Teams in real time
- Launch porting requests for existing numbers
- Assign telephone numbers to Microsoft Teams users who have the right Microsoft 365 user license to support the cloud voice service
- Allow and disallow voicemail for users
- Allow and disallow unrestricted international calling
- Confirm services by automatically tracking outbound and inbound calls of activated MS Teams users in real time
The interface is so easy to use, you don’t need to be a technical expert – and neither do your customers. In fact, you or your customers can provision cloud voice for over 100 Teams users in 15 minutes or less. It’s a giant leap forward in ease of use that will make you stand out in your marketplace, especially with your larger customers.
Take Advantage of UniVoIP’s Partner Programs
If you’re not yet a UniVoIP partner, or if you have questions about our Partner programs, now is the time to contact us. You can make your customers’ work much more efficient, and you’ll be able to offer our white-glove customer experience with 24/7/365 U.S.-based support. Learn more about our Partner programs today.