Ideal for the enterprise executive, the Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone phone has a large, high-resolution touch display, superior sound quality and plenty of built-in features.
About the Mitel MiVoice 5360
The Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, teleworker, or contact center supervisor. It is an executive class desktop device that provides a large color backlit touch display to graphically deliver rich applications to general business or across multiple vertical market sectors. The 5360 IP Phone delivers easy-to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications. The 5360 IP Phone features 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality, and a built-in HTML Toolkit for desktop applications development. Equipped with a Gadget Sidebar, the seven-inch display enables one-touch access to embedded or internet-based content and applications.
Integration with Mitel Live Content Suite enables the creation and publishing of dynamic and personalized information to your users, transforming Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phones into rich media information appliances.
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone features:
- Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels × 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys
- Embedded Gigabit support
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications
- Extensive support for peripherals and modules: Cordless (DECT) and Bluetooth Accessories, Line Interface Module, and UniVoIP 5610 DECT Stand
- HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)