8 Benefits of Single Tenant Architecture for Business Cloud Communication Customers
UniVoIP Deploys Single Tenant Architecture for Enterprises Seeking Further Security, Isolation and Reliability in with a Cloud-Based Phone Solution
Generic Description: Single tenant (or hosted) Software as a Service (SaaS) is a form of cloud architecture where each customer has their own instance of the software application and supporting infrastructure including their own independent database.
Benefits for Cloud Customers:
- Dedicated infrastructure effective critical data isolation between customers
- Built in security to prevent, discourage and ward off cyber attacks
- Simple backup and restore of database as each user’s backup is done separately
- Flexible architecture permitting user modification and customization based on preferences
- Increased privacy as all applications belonging to a user are housed in designated instance
- User control over upgrades can be performed at user’s discretion
- Allowable integration with premise based software or homegrown applications
- Roll out and support performed on an ongoing basis for individual users
Leveraging Single Tenancy with UniVoIP’s Enterprise Solution to Better Meet Your Needs
Single tenancy customers experience an on-demand architecture that is readily adaptable to fit the unique needs of particular business processes. UniVoIP delivers large-scale capabilities and ever-growing capacity to adapt to the continuously changing performance demands of medium to large enterprises. With a dedicated environment, UniVoIP provides customers with more flexibility and greater control over upgrades, maintenance and user options. Companies enjoy ease of deployment, seamless scalability and user-friendly architecture designed to serve enterprise needs on an individual level.