Business VoIP for 2020
Accelerate Growth with Next Level with Communication Solutions
A cost-efficient solution that puts your employees in the driver seat and makes it easy to be productive, service their customers and collaborate from across locations.
Unify, Connect and Collaborate Across All Locations with VoIP for Business
Powerful Solution. User-Friendly Features. Affordable Pricing.
Whether you have one or twenty locations, UniVoIP’s business communication solutions link locations, people, and customers under one single, user-friendly system that simplifies how you do business. Powered by enterprise-grade technology, small to mid-size businesses are able to enjoy centralized management, audio web and video conferencing, mobile collaboration applications, voicemail-to-email transcription, call recording and fax-via email, and more, at one low monthly cost – with one service provider.
Let us help you unify your entire network infrastructure with a highly scalable, customer-centric, unified communication solution strategically designed to enhance employee productivity, collaboration, and mobility.
Top VoIP Benefits for Your Business
A Robust VoIP Solution that Delivers Results
- Scales with Your Business
- Unlike traditional phone systems, UniVoIP’s communication solutions easily scale with your growing SMB or mid-size organization. Meeting your businesses’ current and future communication requirements, you can easily expand the number of lines without downtime to the system, compromising data security, or incurring unnecessary service fees.
- Increased Productivity
- Employees benefit from an efficient communication platform that centralizes and streamlines their communication efforts so that they are spending less time trying to connect and more time collaborating.
- Mobile Collaboration Made Easy
- Equipped with The UniVoIP App, a mobile-rich collaboration tool, your staff can enjoy a consistent, in-office experience from anywhere, at any time and on any device. UniVoIP’s communication solutions allow your staff to spend more time engaged in productive communications with colleagues and customers while extending the power of teamwork beyond the walls a cubicle.
- Security You Can Trust
- With UniVoIP, you can rest easy knowing that your business is protected with end-to-end data security protocols, fortifying yours and your customer’s information assets. Delivering 99.99% availability, geo-redundant data centers, Business Continuity Plans, voice encryption, and enterprise-level firewalls, UniVoIP has got you covered.
Our Team’s Main Focus is Customer Experience
Business VoIP Customer Service You’ll Only Get at UniVoIP
Here at UniVoIP, we fully understand the customer journey and what it takes to exceed your expectations. Why? Because we listen to our Business VoIP customers. We take a personalized approach to customer service, from the moment our business development team listens to your communication needs, to years down the line when our marketing team is keeping you up to date with newly available features and functionality.
Our support team of highly trained IT professionals work around-the-clock to ensure your phone systems are up and running, and that you’re able to maximize the full benefits of our solutions. From a slew of user training videos, guides, and online training to one-on-one technical support, UniVoIP creates meaningful relationships with customers that last a lifetime. Don’t expect to be just a customer; you become part of our family in the cloud.
For us, your business is our top priority!
VoIP Support 24 Hours a Day. 7 Days a Week. 365 Days a Year.
Experience Business VoIP the Way it Should Be
Business VoIP Solutions that Fit Your Needs
UniVoIP OfficeConnect™ is the perfect solution for small to mid-size businesses looking to harness the power of enterprise-grade technology without the burden of hiring a full-time IT team, spending excessive resources on building an IT infrastructure or navigating a convoluted phone system. Designed with the end-user in mind, UniVoIP OfficeConnect™ is a cost-effective solution that allows for a small team to project the image of a large enterprise.
Features for Your Business
Voicemail to Email: Deliver your voicemails directly to your inbox where you can view and listen to them for easy organization, prioritizing, and archiving of important business communications.
Auto Attendant: Give off a big company feel with a powerful automated virtual receptionist that lets your administrators handle more critical tasks, rather than routing calls.
Fax-via-Email: Get rid of the fax machine headache and associated expenses by sending and receiving fax documents directly to your email inbox for a more modern, environmentally friendly way to fax.
Call Twinning: Program your work extension to ring simultaneously on both your desk phone and your personal cell phone so that when you’re on-the-go, you never miss an important call.
Call Recording: Record, store, and playback inbound and outbound calls to evaluate and improve on reputation management, key performance indicators, and staff training programs.
Conferencing: Easily collaborate with team members from across geographic locations by setting up impromptu or scheduled conferences.
Do Not Disturb: Set up Do Not Disturb to re-route calls to another staff member or send your calls directly to voicemail so that you’re not disturbed during an important meeting.
Extension Dialing: With 4-digit extension dialing, your staff can easily connect with anyone in the organization by simply dialing their designated four digit-number.
Softphone: Transform your desktop into a web-based phone and make and receive business calls without needing to be at your desk or next to your IP phone.
Hot desking: Give your staff the flexibility to work from anywhere in the office by personalizing any IP phone with their custom settings, just by logging in.
Music on Hold: Add that extra professional touch and keep your caller busy when they are on hold by playing recorded marketing messages and/or recorded music.
Call Routing: Automatically recognize the phone number of an important caller and have pre-determined rules in place to a specific staff member or route that caller to several locations simultaneously.
Business Intelligence Tools: Through CRM, ERP, and Social Media integration with WebConnect™, your staff can immediately access caller data through web-based screen pop-ups for a more personalized and proactive conversation.
Phone, Plan and Service Details for Your Business
Business VoIP Applications that Support the Growth of Your Company
Business VoIP allows you to seamlessly merge the tools of OfficeConnect™ with critical IT applications to fortify a fully integrated unified business communications experience that streamlines workflows, improves return on investment of existing IT investments and contributes to your overall bottom line.
- Skype for Business
- Office 365
- Jack Henry Products
- Sugar CRM
Discover How UniVoIP Raised the Bar for These Businesses
UniVoIP has had the privilege to work with many amazing companies since day one, helping them expand and grow their business communication capabilities. Using VoIP technology, UniVoIP has been able to help businesses set higher goals and achieve greatness. Discover the impact that switching to a VoIP system specifically designed for small to mid-size business has had for a few select organizations.
Resch, Polster & Berger LLP
Formerly, RPB worked on a premise-based, rather than cloud, PBX system that was maintained by two third-party vendors, both delivering different support. One of these vendors was specifically for voice services and the other was dedicated to supporting PBX hardware. RPB came to a point where they needed a much-needed upgrade to include increased collaboration capabilities and recovery feature in-case of a telephony disaster. Without making the switch, this upgrade would have been costly, so RPB turned to UniVoIP to scale with their business and support their ever-growing needs without breaking the bank. UniVoIP was able to support their and deliver exceptional cost savings.
Adoption Circle chose UniVoIP after careful consideration and diligent research of other local service providers. It was due to the interactions between Adoption Circle and the knowledgeable sales and customer support teams at UniVoIP that won them over. These teams proved that distance made no difference on the quality of service provided. After comparing the functionality, features, pricing, and customer service, Adoption Circle found that UniVoIP went above and beyond their competitors to offer the most scalable, cost-efficient, and reliable solution.
Christy White Associates
Christy White Associates needed an upgrade for their telecommunications system when they moved to a new building. The majority of her business’s communication is done over email, messenger, and phone. Due to their onsite auditing services, Christy White Associates required support by collaborative communication solutions and by mobile. Originally, the firm was with Cox Communications, but after choosing UniVoIP for their services, they now experience a system that allows employees, including those working remotely, to effectively collaborate between clients and attorneys using advanced functionality and features. This switch saved the firm a great deal on monthly communication costs.
More Reasons to LOVE UniVoIP
- You’re #1 Priority
- Access to Lifetime Online Training
- Continuing Onsite Training
- Direct Access to Skilled Professionals
- Onsite Installation
- Exceptional U.S. Customer Service 24/7/365
- Telephones with Lifetime Warranties
- Billing Custom to Your Needs
Business VoIP FAQ
Have Questions About Business VoIP? We Have Answers.
- What size company is Business VoIP meant for?
- Our Business VoIP solution is designed for businesses with a need for more than five phone lines.
- What is the difference between Enterprise and Business VoIP?
- While Enterprise VoIP is designed for large organizations with complex communication requirements, as well as require contact center functionality, Business VoIP delivers an abundance of features and functionality designed for the small to mid-size business. Both solutions can be leveraged by companies requiring more than five business phone lines, however, should a business need contact center functionality or more an advanced mobile communications and collaboration platform, Enterprise VoIP would be necessary.
- What is Cloud Communication?
- Cloud communications are internet-based voice and data communications combining applications, switching, and storage, all hosted by third-party organizations. All communications are delivered over the public internet and are hosted on servers, managed, and operated by the cloud service provider.
- Does Business VoIP scale as my business grows?
- Absolutely! Our OfficeConnect™ solution is perfect for any growing and expanding business. All of our features and functionalities are designed to grow as you do and when you’re in need for more functionality, our teams work closely with you to make that happen, without any disruptions in service.
- How easy is it to add additional lines as my business gets bigger?
- Adding phone lines and/or locations with Business VoIP is as easy as pressing a button, and despite the additional usage, the quality of our solution is never compromised.
- What if my employees work remotely?
- One of the greatest benefits of OfficeConnect™ is that your remote workers can maintain a consistent in-office business communications experience without even leaving their home. All you have to do is add their extension, send them an IP phone, and they can then connect their phone to their personal internet. Remote workers can also easily download any of our mobile collaboration apps to stay connected while they’re on-the-go. It’s as if they are communicating from headquarters, and they never miss a beat.