UniVoIP, Inc. (www.univoip.com) headquartered in El Segundo California is a fast growing Next Generation Voice over IP and Internet access provider serving the SMB markets nationwide. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are seeking a Mitel Professional who can focus on Design/Delivery and Support of Mitel MiVoice Solution. The candidate must have the ability manage all aspects of UniVoIP’s Enterprise Hosted VoIP platform. Plan, coordinate, implement and support customers and insure 24x7x365 availability on UniVoIP’s hosted solution.
- 5 + years of Mitel System implementation
- MiVoice Business Advanced (MCD Advanced) 8.0
- Mitel NuPoint Certification
- Prairie Fyre/Mitel Contact Center and Call Accounting Experience
- Oaisys Call Recording Experience
- Must live within 20 mile of El Segundo (90245)
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, organized, great communicator with a go-getter attitude and strong with ethic while working alone or in teams.
- Being an excellent communicator is essential to this position. The ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally as a member of the system operation and support team is a must, especially when working with customers.
- The ability to follow instructions, as well as give them through basic written how-to, if necessary.
- Must be experienced in managing technical staff, hire, train, and evaluate
- Perform account creations and deletions on a Mitel Managed/Hosted VoIP platform and have high organizational skill to track and update pertinent information.
- Expertise with networking environment such as TCP/IP, subnets, DNS record management, DHCP setup, etc. Thorough understanding of wired Ethernet
- Expertise with common services and applications such as POP, SMTP, SNMP, DNS, etc.
- In-depth knowledge operation of router and switched IP networks. Knowledge of LAN, WAN Technologies (DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, OC-12, ATM, MPLS, Ethernet, 802.1q, 802.11(x)) and SIP trunks required.
- Operation knowledge of router and switched IP networks on Cisco and other VoIP related equipment such as Audiocodes, MediaTrix gateways, MBG and Session Border Controllers (SBC)
- Ability to multi-task on several priority issues simultaneously without degrading quality.
- Actively update changes, management of documentation, infrastructure drawings, and provide management reports.
- Provide Tier II and III support on customer service requests.
Upon employment the following certifications must be achieved:
- MiVoice Business Advanced (MCD Advanced) 8.0 – Should already have
- MiCloud 2.0
- Oria 4.0
- OIG 2.1
- MiCD 2.0
- MiCollab 6.0
- MBG 9
- UCC v3 Licensing
- MiContact Center I&M
- Mitel Call Recording
- SIP SSCA