UniVoIP Inc. , headquartered in El Segundo California is a fast growing Next Generation Voice over IP and Internet service provider serving the Enterprise market nationwide. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for Strategic Sales Executives to join our Sales team. You will close new business and grow the UNIVOIP customer base. We are looking for self-motivated, high-energy, well-connected and experienced individuals, in Managed VoIP solutions, who can consistently achieve goals and objectives.
This is a strategic individual contributor role responsible to meet quarterly and annual sales targets. This role will be expected to effectively coordinate and collaborate with our cross-functional to create and/or manage the relationship between the customer and UniVoIP.
- Articulate and manage UniVoIP sales cycles to present the value of our OfficeConnect solution to decision makers.
- Develop and manage relationships within Enterprise organizations and SMB presenting to C-level executives the differentiators and value of our UniVoIP services.
- Responsible for net new closing and growth sales within Mid-size and enterprise accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an enterprise.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Develop a strategy to consistently close multiple deals exceeding $100,000 total contractual value.
- Work with UniVoIP’s marketing team to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Zoho, while creating satisfied customers.
- 5-7+ years of quota carrying direct sales experience selling both SaaS and or on-premise a MUST.
- Experience selling managed services technology solution
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process.
- Strong experience in prospecting, identifying, and qualifying enterprise level opportunities.
- Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team who have a track record of significant overachievement.
- Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm.
- Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must.
- The ability to understand and ascertain what makes you successful in sales.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
- Must have a verifiable history and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Excellent presentation and communication.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of Communication system or services (PBX, UCAAS, Contact Center..)
- Experience with Sandler Selling, Challenger, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
We offer a very competitive compensation package and a comprehensive health insurance plan.
If you’re the rock star we’re looking for send in a resume with a brief note outlining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.