The AudioCodes MP-202 is a 2 FXS port ATA VoIP adapter with 2 10/100 Ethernet ports that is used to connect fax machines to VoIP systems. The MP-202 features industry leading QoS features including technology to reduces and or eliminates jitter. Faxing works great with the MP-202 as this VoIP adapter supports T.38 You’ll find the AudioCodes MP-202 commonly used by businesses, VoIP service providers, and in homes.
AudioCodes MP-202 ATA Specifications:
- FXO Ports: 0
- FXS Ports: 2
- Protocols: SIP
- Codecs: G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC*, GSM FR, G.722, G.722.2 (WB-AMR), T.38
- Fax Support: Yes
- Network Connectivity: 2 x 10/100
Coordinate & Collaborate on Multiple Devices
Experience true user-managed presence and communication through our mobile applications and desktop interface.
Want to know more about our service details and phone features?
Move your business phone service to the cloud and start saving today!
- Save up to 51% – compared to a premise based phone system
- Unlimited calling – never pay for a domestic call again with unlimited calling plans
- Advanced features included – leverage advanced business features like auto-attendant, call recording, conferencing, mobile collaboration tools and more
- Work from anywhere – Improve efficiency, empower mobility and collaboration with the UniVoIP App
- 24/7 support – U.S.-based service reps are available anytime