This easy-to-use audio conference unit from Mitel boasts 16 built-in microphones and superior audio quality plus the ability to seamlessly share ideas and files with others with built-in, in-room presentation display capabilities.
Maximize efficiency and productivity during conference calls with one easy-to-use device
How many times have you entered a room for a conference call and found that the room was only equipped with a traditional phone that had to be passed around in order for the people on the other end to hear you? Or perhaps they couldn’t hear much at all because the room was having too many side conversations. Ever been on a conference call and because you weren’t prepared for the impromptu brainstorming session that just started, you end up describing the slideshow you put together yesterday?
There’s a better way to do conference calls.
With the Mitel Conference Phone, conference calls are clear, easy and efficient. Its high-definition audio capabilities, combined with an array of 16 microphones that auto adjust to focus directly toward the person talking, while minimizing side conversations, means you never have to ask the speaker to repeat himself or herself again.
The best part is that the unit is self-contained. So deployment is as simple as setting up any other IP/SIP phone.
Key Features and Functionality
- 16 microphones situated around the device allow clear sound pickup from up to 12 feet away.
- Beamforming technology automatically locates the prime speaker in the room, reduces the noise from the other microphones and provides visual indication of the active microphone beam to users in the room.
- Includes a built-in, four-party audio conferencing bridge.
- The “consultation call” feature provides users the ability to call a participant outside the conference bridge even when the bridge is full.
- Can be connected to a business’ corporate directory via Active Directory® or LDAP support.
- Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail, Exchange Web for contact dialing and chat functions.
- Two USB 2.0 connections for transferring or accessing files or to attach accessories, such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Micro SD card slot for accessing files.
Coordinate & Collaborate on Multiple Devices
Experience true user-managed presence and communication through our mobile applications and desktop interface.
Want to know more about our service details and phone features?
Move your business phone service to the cloud and start saving today!
- Save up to 51% – compared to a premise based phone system
- Unlimited calling – never pay for a domestic call again with unlimited calling plans
- Advanced features included – leverage advanced business features like auto-attendant, call recording, conferencing, mobile collaboration tools and more
- Work from anywhere – Improve efficiency, empower mobility and collaboration with the UniVoIP App
- 24/7 support – U.S.-based service reps are available anytime