This multi-line desktop phone features 12 programmable keys and is user-friendly, making it perfect for teleworkers, office workers and technical support staff.
The 5312 IP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. User-friendly features include tools to customize feature sets and a 40-character white, back-lit graphics display, making it an ideal choice for teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments, and others who need access to sophisticated features.
Features of the 5312 IP Phone include:
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Teleworker Solution support
- Gigabit Ethernet Stand and Mitel MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand support
Coordinate & Collaborate on Multiple Devices
Experience true user-managed presence and communication through our mobile applications and desktop interface.
Want to know more about our service details and phone features?
Move your business phone service to the cloud and start saving today!
- Save up to 51% – compared to a premise based phone system
- Unlimited calling – never pay for a domestic call again with unlimited calling plans
- Advanced features included – leverage advanced business features like auto-attendant, call recording, conferencing, mobile collaboration tools and more
- Work from anywhere – Improve efficiency, empower mobility and collaboration with the UniVoIP App
- 24/7 support – U.S.-based service reps are available anytime