This full-feature, entry-level display phone is for companies that need rich communications applications and services on the desktop.
The Mitel MiVoice 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry-level, self-labeling enterprise phone specifically designed for communications-intensive companies requiring a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the desktop.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320 pixels)
- Up to 16 programmable one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearance, and features access)
- Handsfree full-duplex speakerphone
- 12 fixed function keys – Menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Dual port 10/100 MB switched Ethernet ports
- Dual mode supports MiNET and SIP protocols
- Wireless LAN stand and Gigabit Ethernet stand support
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48V power supply(sold separately; see drop down option above)