This full-feature, entry-level display phone is for companies that need rich communications applications and services on the desktop.
The Mitel MiVoice 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry-level, self-labeling enterprise phone specifically designed for communications-intensive companies requiring a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the desktop.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320 pixels)
- Up to 16 programmable one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearance, and features access)
- Handsfree full-duplex speakerphone
- 12 fixed function keys – Menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Dual port 10/100 MB switched Ethernet ports
- Dual mode supports MiNET and SIP protocols
- Wireless LAN stand and Gigabit Ethernet stand support
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48V power supply(sold separately; see drop down option above)
Coordinate & Collaborate on Multiple Devices
Experience true user-managed presence and communication through our mobile applications and desktop interface.
Want to know more about our service details and phone features?
Move your business phone service to the cloud and start saving today!
- Save up to 51% – compared to a premise based phone system
- Unlimited calling – never pay for a domestic call again with unlimited calling plans
- Advanced features included – leverage advanced business features like auto-attendant, call recording, conferencing, mobile collaboration tools and more
- Work from anywhere – Improve efficiency, empower mobility and collaboration with the UniVoIP App
- 24/7 support – U.S.-based service reps are available anytime