Transitioning Vision to Reality with Promotional Solutions
CX&B United Corp (CX&B) develops turn-key promotional product and branded product solutions through helping their clientele transition their business from a vision to reality. CX&B serves high profile clientele including Kaiser Permanente, Toyota, Lexus and Samsung.
- Operating with a Panasonic Switch
- 30-year-old phone system with outdated technology
- Expensive system to support, maintain and manage
- No longer able to acquire the equipment needed to run the system
- Unreliable with faulty features and functionality
- Frequent dropped calls and missing voicemail notifications
After realizing the potential return on investment with the cloud, CX&B decided transitioning to a cloud-based phone solution would afford them the powerful tools, reliability and scalability necessary to serve their growing client base.
- Complimentary feature upgrades and enhancements
- Feature-rich, scalable and flexible communications infrastructure
- 24/7/365 U.S. based IT support
- Lifetime warranty on hardware
- Continued long term savings on maintenance fees
- Mobility and collaboration tools promoting staff productivity
One of the greatest factors in selecting their new system was the ability to place trust in UniVoIP’s IT support team to host and maintain their solution. By removing the Panasonic Switch from CX&B’s office, and selecting UniVoIP to host their communication infrastructure, the company was able to avoid expensive internal IT and maintenance support fees.