About Edwards Federal Credit Union
Formed in 1962, Edwards FCU extended its services and membership benefits from the employees and families of Edwards Air Force Base to the entire community while building a strong culture of cooperativeness. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, members get to share equally in the profits and rewards. Savings are always passed on through low-fee services, lower loan rates and higher deposit yields.
- Optimized Member Service
- Increase staff efficiency
- Business Intelligence via reporting and analytics
- Improve security and eliminate vulnerabilities
- Budget friendly scalable communication solution
- Small but feature-rich Omni-Channel Contact Center with callback feature
- Consolidate outdated Avaya Systems, 6 servers, 3 proprietary switches and dozens of individual software applications
As Edwards FCU’s multiple year strategy to upgrade their IT infrastructure took effect, the credit union narrowed down their shortlist of potential upgraded phone system vendors to just 3 providers: Avaya, Shoretel and UniVoIP. Keeping members as the main priority, Edwards FCU analyzed each solution thoroughly as it pertained to costs (Capital investment vs operating expenses), as well as related benefits and features supported by each vendor. After a comprehensive review of each offering, Edwards FCU ultimately selected UniVoIP’s unified communication solution mostly for its scalability, data security and strong Interactive voice response (IVR) while promoting internal staff collaboration and member engagement.
Deploying an enterprise-grade cloud solution with UniVoIP now affords Edwards FCU a member experience with an innovative approach to maintaining a high performance, Omni-Channel contact center that promotes fast issue resolution, a multi-skilled workforce and a commitment to data driven results. Additionally, UniVoIP’s solution deploys best-in-class data security protocols to ensure that Edwards FCU is anticipating, recognizing and mitigating cybersecurity risks while meeting FFIEC regulations and standards for NCUA Certification.
- Omni-Channel contact center
- Enhanced functionality
- User-friendly applications
- Lifetime warranty on hardware
- Cost analysis and return on investment
- Solution customization
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Included feature upgrades
- User control of system preferences
- Integration with CRM and other software
A Robust Omni-Channel Contact Center
- A realistic return on investment for member-facing IT investments
- A strategic view of member-facing technology driven by analytics and quantitative data
- Mobile optimized cloud collaboration tools motivating employee empowerment from anywhere
- A greater sense of customer intimacy with business intelligence tools
- The convergence of IT tools to improve contact center Key Performance Indicators
- Interactive Voice Response routing qualifies, personalizes and expedites caller interaction
- Voice, video, web chat, instant messaging and text message options to reach customer service
- Geo Redundant, High Availability and Disaster Recovery proactivity to safeguard customer data
- Reduced time spent in queue with Callback functionality and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
An Ongoing Partnership between UniVoIP and Edwards FCU
UniVoIP recognizes the importance of providing a superior customer service experience that addresses customer projects on a personal level. As a one-stop endeavor, UniVoIP is committed to delivering sincere value to Edwards FCU and continues to apply a foundational understanding of the credit union’s best interest, as the basis of all customer interaction. With access to 24/7/365 US-based customer support, complimentary feature upgrades and enhancements, a consultative approach, specifically tailored solutions, and a lifetime warranty on hardware, Edwards FCU is confident that UniVoIP is a long-term communications partner.