Unified Enterprise Communications
UniVoIP’s cloud-based platform supports all of your business communication needs. Cut hardware and IT costs. Free up resources. Gain new efficiency.
UniVoIP OfficeConnect is a highly scalable and advanced managed cloud phone system for any size company looking for an enterprise set of communication applications. Designed with simplicity and everyday business use in mind, OfficeConnect is fully customizable to your needs and offers an excellent selection of monthly plans and options to choose from.
Unified and Collaborative Cloud Solutions
You can overcome the challenges of enhancing your productivity, efficiency and services with our portfolio of Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, which deliver business VoIP solutions that include our OfficeConnect™, Cloud Contact Center and data service solutions for improved customer and user experiences.
Cloud Phone Solutions With OfficeConnect™
Leverage advanced features, like mobile collaboration and auto-attendant, for you and up to 65,000 other employees with our UCaaS cloud phone solution, OfficeConnect™.Features of this business VoIP solution include:
- Application integration: Merge the tools of OfficeConnect™ with your organization’s critical applications, like Skype for Business Office 365, Salesforce Advanced and Google.
- Dedicated numbers: Take advantage of our dedicated number options to meet your company’s communication needs. Port your personal phone numbers to streamline communication across devices. Receive a local, toll-free, enhanced or unlimited fax number to reach consumers or transmit documents between team members.
- Unified communication: Use our user-friendly and flexible unified communication solution to collaborate through voice, instant messaging, text, email, conferencing and video calling. Whether team members work on-location or in remote environments from one another, our UCaaS solutions provide a reliable and comprehensive option to unified communication and collaboration.
- Call options: Boost productivity and your user experience with a selection of call options — from setting your presence to using the Record-A-Call (RAC) on-demand recording feature. Basic, advanced and administration options are available to provide universal and user-specific settings.
- User settings: Tailor our user settings to your company’s and individual needs. Settings include voicemail, voicemail to email, teleworker, twinning and hot-desking. These business VoIP solutions improve efficiency by being able to answer calls on multiple devices.
With OfficeConnect™, you receive more than just a VoIP phone system — you get a customizable solution.
Cloud-Based, Multimedia Channel and Interaction Management With Cloud Contact Center
Power a superior, productive customer experience with our 100% scalable and cloud-based multimedia channel and interaction management UCaaS solution. Advantages of our Cloud Contact Center include:
- Interactive voice response: With Interactive Voice Response (IVR), you receive cloud-based, automated contact center solutions. The technology identifies, segments and routes your callers to agents or self-service menus. You can also customize IVR rules or conditions, like schedule-based, outbound workflow and more to your company’s daily traffic.
- Superior management and monitoring tools: Use the functions of IVR to your advantage. Monitor live reports for traffic, workflow, multimedia interactions and more with our cloud-based, multimedia Contact Center’s analysis solutions. Respond fast to shifts in call volume, available agents and other changes from a single, easy-to-use interface that keeps your team on-schedule.
- Advanced productivity and time management: Let our cloud-based, automated Contact Center solution plan and predict accurate forecasts for call durations, volume, workloads and more. Systematic planning tools will tailor your basic Cloud Contact Center framework over time, giving your team the data to manage their time and improve their productivity as they interact with customers.
- Multiple communication channels: Empower customers with a versatile approach to customer experiences. Our cloud-based, multimedia channel and interaction management tool cater to the 74% of consumers who use three or more channels, from SMS to social media, for communicating with companies. With our cloud-based, automated self-service tools, you also enhance productivity. Use our system’s self-service features for account status requests, bill payments, appointment reminders and more instead of your agents.
Improve your customer experience with our Cloud Contact Center by boosting your services, productivity and efficiency. With an exceptional customer experience, you’re guaranteeing customer satisfaction, which can lead to a return on investment.
On-Net and Private On-Net Connectivity With Business Data Services
Achieving unlimited, secure and robust performance online as well as private connectivity is attainable with our Business Internet Service Plans and MPLS Private Network. Learn more about the advantages of these UCaaS solutions below:
- Business Internet Service Plans: Our business VoIP services include our scalable, on-net Business Internet Service Plans for the continental U.S. Multiple speed tiers, ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps are available — depending on your location. Choose between high-quality and affordable fiber or cable on-net services.
- MPLS Private Network: Reduce your costs by 10 to 40% with our MPLS Private Network services, which guarantee secure and high-quality voice communication. Use your MPLS-based service to prioritize your data and voice traffic as well as allocate your bandwidth to your company’s needs. MPLS also provides best-in-class reliability and global scalability.
Enhance your organization’s communication and provide a secure outlet for discussions with our UCaaS solutions for your internet connection.
Choose UniVoIP for UCaaS Solutions
At UniVoIP, we deliver UCaaS solutions to drive performance and productivity, as well as customer and user experiences across multiple industries, from education and healthcare to legal and finance. Our services include a 99.99% Service Level Agreement (SLA), as well as a lifetime warranty on all hardware and ongoing, complimentary software upgrades.Find out more about our UCaaS solutions by contacting us today or trying a demo.