A rich environment for any size business promoting unified communications.
Improve efficiency, productivity and empower mobility and collaboration for up to 65,000 employees. Leverage advanced features from auto-attendant, call recording, conferencing, mobile collaboration tools and more with OfficeConnect™, or give your Contact Center a facelift with our powerful a multimedia solution.
Unified Cloud Communication Solutions
Featured Mobility, Collaboration, and Business Intelligence Tools
Modern business communication demands a host of tools, including desk and mobile phones, email, instant messaging, voicemail, presence information and conferencing. The OfficeConnect™ Unified Communication solution brings the core functionality of UCaaS in a simple, user-friendly, and easy-to-adopt desktop application.
Support for all forms of collaboration. Voice, video calling, instant messaging and collaboration.
- Connected 24/7. Real-time communication and collaboration ensures easy, ongoing sharing of ideas and information.
- Remote Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad-hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Team-ready. Workers in widely dispersed locations form productive long-term and ad hoc teams as easily as if they were in the same office.
- Richly interactive. Easy sharing of documents and presentations make for more productive brainstorming and training sessions.
Freedom to work – anytime, anywhere, on any device
Mobility is a fundamental element of the business communication of today. With OfficeConnect mobile and remote users have access to the same high-quality applications, features, and services granted to in-office users. UniVoIP mobility features transform your mobile devices into an extension of the corporate phone services. This means users will have just one number and one voice mailbox to manage.
Desktop, Tablet or Phone
The OfficeConnect Unified Communications (UC) Client is available on desktop PC and mobile application for BlackBerry, Apple iPhone and iPad, and Google Android devices.
What is a cloud phone system?
How does a cloud phone system work? To learn more about how a cloud phone system can benefit your business, check out the video.
The UniVoIP Difference
- Service Level Agreement delivering clear performance expectations
- A consultative customer care approach: we listen, customize and deliver
- Free upgrade and feature enhancements
- E-Rate and Prop 39 eligible
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on hardware.
- Highly scalable catering to single and multi-site companies
- Unlimited access to 24/7 US-based customer support
- Dedicated UniVoIP Account Manager